Getting radio into iTunes and onto an iPhone

Shevek shevek at shevek.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 17:21:40 EDT 2011

On 24 March 2011 20:12,  <geoff.getiplayer_list at alphaworks.co.uk> wrote:

> Excellent, this imports and plays in iTunes and on the iPhone (4).
>
> All I'm lacking now is tags, is there any way to get these in the file?
> Alternatively, can anyone suggest how I can manually set tags for this file?

Not sure if it is possible automatically with the current version of
get_iplayer as aac raw doesn't support any tagging

m4a does however and this should be achievable using atomicparsley (as
get_iplayer does for mp4 files) but this would require a change to
get_iplayer to automate the aac to m4a remux and then pass to atomic
parsley

For now, you can right-click - get info in iTunes and add the tags
manually there