any way to download this?

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at
Wed Mar 23 12:13:55 EDT 2011

On 23 Mar 2011, at 15:09, ZULU wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Holger Rabbach" <hrabbach at>

It turns up on the website here:

But that probably won't help.  I got it to download, but only by making a couple of small modifications to get_iplayer.  Basically, get_iplayer doesn't understand the "Clip" resource type in the RDF file describing the programme.  A bug with > 2038 dates crops up as well.  I'll test it a few more times and then post my changes, though this probably isn't a generally useful feature.