4od question

Tony Quinn tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 07:35:56 EDT 2011

I'm new to this get_iplayer stuff, although I managed to get it working
easily and am happy with the way it works. Has anybody ever tried to
integrate 4od into the graphical interface, or is it possible to use the
tools included, via the command line, get the odd programme?

A quick search on giggle show some links from a couple of years ago,
which seems, even at the time, ranging from unreliable to downright
broked.
--
If one person has delusions, we call them psychotic. If, however, 1.5 billion
people have delusions we must apparently call them a religious group, and