Audo test mp4 file

Jimmy Aitken jimmy.aitken at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:03:35 EDT 2011

I've tried this and it works fine for me.  The aac/mp4 files created are tagged correctly with AtomicParsley and report fine in iTunes as well.
The files can be edited in Fission and retain the tags when saved which is another bonus when I need to remove the start and end of the recordings.

I used your ffmpeg from the brew header and your head from your repository and it worked fine for the programmes I tested - Paul Temple and 2025.

In addition, if anyone does want to record 2025 with get_iplayer, get_iplayer fails when the program to search for is all numeric; it thinks it's an index and not a programme name.  You need to make it non number and the easiest way is to use a regexp for the name.  e.g. I use 'get_iplayer 2[0]25' and it works.

Great work, and at last I can get rid of MP3 recordings.....

Jimmy