Unable to search future listings

Phil Evans get_iplayer at philevans.com
Wed Mar 9 05:53:46 EST 2011

Hi all

Have just downloaded get_iplayer and am trying to set it up for
PVR-type functionality, which means I need to search the future
listings. I can't seem to get it to work - it's entirely possible I'm
doing something wrong, but this is my sequence:

$ ./get_iplayer --type=tv --refresh --refresh-future
[Snip output of past TV shows]
$ ./get_iplayer --type=tv 'Eastenders' --future
get_iplayer v2.79, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
261:    EastEnders Omnibus - 06/03/2011, BBC One, Audio
Described,Drama,Soaps,TV, default,audiodescribed
262:    EastEnders - 03/03/2011, BBC One, Audio
Described,Drama,HD,Soaps,TV, default,audiodescribed,
263:    EastEnders - 04/03/2011, BBC One, Audio
Described,Drama,HD,Soaps,TV, default,audiodescribed,
264:    EastEnders - 07/03/2011, BBC One, Audio
Described,Drama,HD,Highlights,Popular,Soaps,TV,
default,audiodescribed,
265:    EastEnders - 08/03/2011, BBC One, Audio
Described,Drama,HD,Highlights,Popular,Soaps,TV,
default,audiodescribed,

INFO: 5 Matching Programmes
$

As you can see, I'm only getting past shows (i.e. I get the same
output with and without the --future).

I feel like I'm missing something obvious or making some kind of
stupid typo - can anyone put me out of my misery?

Cheers

Phil