No subject

Richard Mace richard.mace at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 06:33:40 EST 2011

> Coming back to my original question, are there any problems with using
> flvstreamer for this purpose? For example, could I be experiencing
> stream restarts because the lack of swfVfy support in flvstreamer?
> I haven't noticed any restarts, but perhaps I don't know what to look for.
>
> Simon

Simon, my feeling on this is if you were getting stream restarts you would know about it. I certainly did, that's why I changed to rtmpdump, but this was downloading 'recorded' programs, not live streams. I am not sure whether the live streams use swfVfy verification. Looks like they don't?
Regards,
Richard

--
Sent from an open source O/S,