FAO: Trevor Campbell Davis RE: Download help

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Jul 24 19:52:25 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-25 at 00:35 +0100, Shevek wrote:
> Apologies for the new thread start - I can't seem to reply to anything
> without a Suspicious Headers Moderator Approval response.

Mostly because they were HTML, I think. Posting plain text should have
got through.

One or two also seem to have been trapped because they lack the correct
suspect that was just an artifact of your testing rather than a problem
you'd have normally?

If you make sure you're only posting plain text, it should be fine.