Errors downloading this evening

Clive roadcone at gmx.com
Thu Jul 14 16:17:57 EDT 2011

On 14/07/2011 08:17, spam.mc wrote:
>  >This morning (06.30) downloads of Radio 4 and Radio 4 Extra worked OK
> with no errors. I guess the errors yesterday may have been BBC server
> problem.
>
> I've retried this morning and it worked first time. Phew. So hopefully
> that was just a another temporary BBC glitch. Thanks to everyone who
> gave some feedback.

This evening, I am getting _exactly_ the same problems as I reported
last night. Either excruciatingly slow - and it times out. Or really
quite fast, in which case, after a variable time, I get screens of
Warning Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data. Then
eventually, it just gives up (or I just give up).