Is anyone else's running slooowwwwlllyyy?

Rog zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 12 11:40:02 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Bircumshaw" <andy at networkned.co.uk>
To: <get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: Is anyone else's running slooowwwwlllyyy?

> On 11 July 2011, at 11:36, ZULU wrote:
>
>> I am also having huge problems with Virginmedia speeds!
>>
>> My d/l of The Horizon Guide-Moon was apparently compromised by it taking
>> too long.
>>
>> Now, I want to re-download it, but I cannot find the *.swfinfo* file to
>> dump.
>> There is no such file on this computer!!
>
> There is one, somewhere, but it's got nothing to do with forcing
> re-downloads.

Hi Andy...
I truly do not understand!
Deleting this and also the partial d/l has always worked in the past.
What is the *.swfinfo* file for?

> Just delete the bad or partial file and run:
>
>   get_iplayer "the horizon guide" --get --force

I am using the Web PVR Manager (Winndows XP P[ro), not the command line box,
so how do I implement this please??
i.e. where do I paste *get_iplayer "the horizon guide" --get --force* into?
I tried the *Run* box but that doesn't work..

Rog