PATCH Re: Bug report for 2.78 and 2.79 (--update)

spam.mc spam.mc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 03:25:29 EST 2011

 >Sorry, this was careless of me.

As punishment we're going to cut your fee in half.  Now all is forgiven
and we'll forget it ever happened.

Seriously though,  thank you to you and everyone else who continue to
maintain and support this code.

I can't use BBCs iPlayer as my 'broadband'  is too slow at peak times to
watch anything streaming from the BBC or on YouTube in real time.   So
being able to use get_iplayer to save it to my hard drive then stream it
downstairs to the PS3 is a great option.
The added PVR functionality is just the icing on the top.

I just hope this code or something like it will continue to work when
"Project Canvas" actually starts delivering content.  There are quite a
few set top boxes etc that now support BBC iplayer (in streaming mode)
hopefully the will be outcry if they try to change things too much and
cause all those to break, but we'll see.

Thanks again,

Michael