get_iplayer v2.79 on Windows with flvstreamer_win32_latest

Simon email at squinn.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 06:38:00 EST 2011

> Since replacing RMTPDump with flvstreamer 2.1c I've had no problems at
> all. I'd suggest trying that instead.

Same here and I only download flashaac radio programmes no video.
rtmpdump stopped working around the 7th Jan. Flvstreamer v2.1c1 is
working fine with the flash radio programmes at the moment.

Also, for information, the flash aac (flashaacstd) radio programmes are
currently the highest audio quality (better than FM, DAB or Freeview).
Much better than MP3 is/was. There's an even higher flashaachigh but no
programmes appear to use that currently.

Simon