WebPVR Mnager is totally borked :-(

ZULU zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 11 11:24:38 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Woodhouse" <dwmw2 at infradead.org>
To: <mail at john-eason.co.uk>
Cc: <get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: WebPVR Mnager is totally borked :-(

> On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 12:18 +0000, J K.Eason wrote:
>> You don't need to change it if you just replace the executable in the
>> original folder (at least under Windows).
>
> True. If you place the rtmpdump 2.3 executable in the rtmpdump-2.2d/
> directory, then you don't need to change the options file.
>
> But given that you don't have a proper software packaging system with
> file manifests, etc., it doesn't seem like organising your files that
> way is *really* the best idea :)

I reinstalled get_iplayer (the latest versiob), deleted the rtmpdump 2.2d
folder and replaced it with the 2.3 one, and then immediately edited the
Options file  from *2.2d* to *2.3* and saved it.

It iseems to be working well today
 <x's fingers>

Many thanks to all!

All I need to know now is how to ensure all radio d/l are .mp3 rather than
.aac
I currently have:
*flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow*

What I would like is to modify the above to, as I said, get all radio in mp3
format (no .aac),  but without mucking up the TV downloads.

(Only using WebPVR Manager...)

--
zulu