WebPVR Mnager is totally borked :-(

ZULU zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 10 06:55:06 EST 2011

Sorry to start yet another thread, but...

I'm using Windows XP Pro, and I use _only_ the Web PVR Manager.

In a last ditch attempt to get get_iplayer functional again I uninstalled
using *Your Uninstaller* which runs the normal get_iplayer uninstaller and
then *in theory* does a deep search and removal of all the other associated
bits and pieces.
I found the old folder still there in the programs folder and deleted it.

I installed the latest version and exchange of the rtmpdump folder for the
2.3 version.

All my settings were there (recording modes and PVR list) and it now doesn't
work at all!

So I did all of the above uninstall routine again.....<sigh>

What do I need to do to get a _clean_
install? (which _should_ work)

Please keep it simple...I shall ignore *Format C* and *Install Linux*

--
zulu (severely visually impaired)