Get_iPlayer for Debian Lenny

fs ck fsckemail at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 08:31:33 EST 2011

Run these commands:

wget -O get_iplayer
"http://git.infradead.org/get_iplayer.git/blob_plain/f17e8cc9070edf7d7c19fa12cdf09cd743cf8fbf:/get_iplayer"
chmod 755 get_iplayer

Run using:

./get_iplayer

That long URL will change in future as that is the current latest
commit to the git repo.

Getting rtmpdump will be a case of going to the rtmpdump site,
downloading and unpacking the src code then cd'ing to the source dir
and typing 'make'. After that you can copy the resulting rtmpdump
binary to /usr/bin/rtmpdump and the librtmp.*.so file(s) to /usr/lib/