Unable to download any video since yesterday

Chris Marriott chris at chrism.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 14:19:24 EST 2011

Problem solved!

After reading the suggestions here, I found a Win32 version of flvstreamer
2.1c, put it in my "c:\tools" folder, and modified the "flvstreamer" line in
"options" to read:

flvstreamer c:\tools\flvstreamer.exe

I've now been able to successfully download the programmes that were failing
previously.

Thanks to all for the very prompt help.

Chris