Unable to download any video since yesterday

Andy Bircumshaw andy at networkned.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 12:35:54 EST 2011

On 7/1/2011, at 4:39pm, Kevin Reilly wrote:

> On 07/01/2011 14:43, Alan Pope wrote:
>
>> I just grabbed the same video using flvstreamer rather than rtmpdump.
>
> I can confirm that changing my scripts from rtmpdump to flvstreamer has
> also enabled me to download the problematic programmes.

Could you all possibly post what versions of rtmpdump (& flvstreamer) you have been trying and succeeded with please?

Current version of rtmpdump is 2.3

My understanding was that flvstreamer has the "encrypted rtmp and swf verification support removed" [1] and thus that rtmpdump is the supported RTMP client.

Are you all able to get the flashhigh version of the programme?

aB.

[1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/flvstreamer