Unable to download any video since yesterday

Trevor Campbell Davis tcd at eur.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 12:08:10 EST 2011

Same problem, using command line from Windows 7.  So like others trying to
switch from RTMP to flvstreamer.

Despite entering the flvstreamer=address (which in my case is C:\Program
Files (x86)\get_iplayer), the dialogue keeps telling me that flvstreamer
doesn't exist.

Am I getting the syntax wrong?

Can anyone help?

Thanks,