File(s) or method(s) used in matching to find new items ?

Joe Jones cannonballdaze at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 15:18:11 EST 2011

Hi,

My internet connection has sometimes failed (for an hour) in the
middle of get_iplayer bringing me the list of items added. This has
happened with both TV and Radio and can be quite inconvenient as, when
the connection comes back up and I rerun get_iplayer, the list(s) I
get have no new items and I have to plough through the entire list to
find the added files I want to download.
I'd like to copy and save the files used in matching before I run
get_iplayer so that I can restore them if I get a failed connection.

Can someone please advise on the names etc. and location of the
file(s) used for matching or is there another method / solution.

Happy New Year,

Joe Jones
Joe Jones
+44 7831 914094