Mp3 from Radio

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jan 4 13:00:38 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 17:55 +0000, Andy Bircumshaw wrote:
> I can only imagine that the GUI might be, for you, a big mess of
> colours which don't really make sense, and trying to use it like
> blundering around in a very strange place. I can only imagine buttons
> and checkboxes and scrollbars as difficult to discern or confusing, in
> your position. The command line gives output which is simply plain
> text - I find it a very precise medium.

I've certainly known people with sight issues that have used a large
monitor in full-screen 80x25 text mode, with a colour scheme designed to
be high-contrast for their particular brain/eye combination.

But I'm sure Zulu will have tried that setup before saying, in the mail
to which you're replying, that reading text is a nightmare.

--
dwmw2