Mp3 from Radio

ZULU zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 4 12:22:21 EST 2011

Horses for courses Andy!
Trust me, If I had tu use Command lines, I wouldn't be uusing get_iplayer!
I couldn't _begin_ to understand it.

The GUI is fine...I can scroll it up huge when I need to and I understand
(well, mostly) how it works.
Remember, there are different causes of low vision, which affect in
different ways.
Reading text is anightmare for me. I cab't read a car number plate at arms
length!
I can olnly check _this_ with a magnfying glass, but images, close to, can
be quite recognisable.

Long live the PVR Manager
I love it, and would truly hate to be without it.

excuse typos...

--
zulu