[Re: Mp3 from Radio]

FJuniper fjuniper at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 08:23:18 EST 2011

I am happy with the command line version, but similarly wonder whether
it is still possible to get the mp3 format for radio programmes?  For
myself, I could use a tool to convert from .aac to .mp3, but I would
prefer to keep it simple for a friend - she tried to get Sorry I Haven't
a Clue yesterday and found that it wouldn't play in her preferred player
(SD card slot in an Audi A3).  Is there a --modes switch or similar that
she could put at the end of the command?
(First post to the list, so I hope I have done this correctly!)