Programme info from PID

John G. Dargie john.g.dargie at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 14 04:32:27 EST 2011

I struggled with this for a while.  It seems odd to me that supplying --pid as an option forces --get as well, but I recently used "get_player --longhelp" and found out that way about the --test option.

One of these should give you what you want:
get_iplayer --type=radio --pid=b00yhv30 --test
get_iplayer --type=radio --pid=b00yhv30 --test --long

John.