Problem with AtomicParsley?

Shevek shevek at shevek.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 15:21:01 EDT 2011

I have just made a clean install of get_iplayer using the new 4.4 installer.

All I have done so far is re-added my modes pref:

flashhd,flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,flashlow,flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaaclow,flashaudio

I was looking for some small programs to test against and chose
Zingzillas but am having some problems with AtomicParsley

Episode 3, PID b00z8l34 causes AtomicParsley to crash - this is a
repeatable issue, confirmed using --force

All others I try are fine.

Can anyone please try getting this in flashvhigh mode to confirm the
file at the beeb itself is corrupt

TIA

Shevek