No specified modes

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Sat Aug 27 04:53:22 EDT 2011

http://www.xroxy.com/proxy-country-GB.htm
I've got something downloading using a UK proxy.

I'm a fan of the Beeb. I have XM in the car, which has two BBC feeds.
(The pop music channel is awful, but the World Service is great.)  Also
a squeezebox to listen to various BBC streams.

I'm not sure if you have any BBC audio I can't get via podcast, but at
least I have another means for download.

I also have XMBC, which has a get_iplayer hook, though I think I rather
PVR, especially if I have to use a proxy.

I tried to set up get_iplayer on my windows box that already is set up
with WAMP server (appache mysql php on windows), but no luck. I may ask
about that later. [I'm running php code on it, but never set up a CGI
before.]

Ultimately I think I will just use the command line since the author
doesn't trust the Appache in the CGI.