PVR curiosity (under Windows)

Clive clivebuc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 07:33:49 EDT 2011

I almost always use the command line but occasionally look at the
browser based pvr. I ticked the button which said "Search Future
Schedule" and entered the search term "journey" - intending Journey Into
Space, which I knew is starting a re-run and should be on all next week,
and beyond. The search revealed five items: the last three episodes of
Operation Luna and the first two of Red Planet - all broadcast this last
week. Have I misunderstood this function? I thought it would list also
those due next week and allow me to add them to a download queue.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Clive