I've got a few problems with get_iPlayer

Alexis Fotiadis alexisfotiadis at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 09:14:52 EDT 2011

I've been trying to post but keep getting:

'Your mail to 'get_iplayer' with the subject

    I've got a few problems with get_iPlayer

The reason it is being held:

    Message has a suspicious header

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
this posting, please visit the following URL:'

I changed to Plain text and 80 column-width, but still doesn't work.
What could be suspicious about the header?
Is it because the message is too long? As I included some of the
get_iPlayer output text for error messages. If so, should I attach the
output as a .txt file?

Any help much appreciated - my downloads haven't worked properly
all week and I still can't figure out why..
Cheers

Alex