get_iplayer 2.79 and rtmpdump 2,4

Clive roadcone at gmx.com
Sun Aug 7 13:46:03 EDT 2011

You can do a DIY on this one if you are Windows (I expect it works the
same under other OS). Just go to the rtmpdump folder, copy the files
into a back-up folder somewhere just in case things go wrong (I just
created a folder within rtmpdump). Then download the rtmpdump v2.4 zip
and extract the files from the archive to the rtmpdump folder, allowing
them to overwrite the existing ones. Job done. Worked for me and works
fine. If things go wrong, all you need to do is empty the rtmpdump
folder and copy the originals across from the backup and you are back
where you started. For the purist, you have v2.4 in a folder named 2.2d
but I'm sure the internet police won't be bothered.

Clive