Cannot download programs of type 'signed', need fix

marshall marshall at
Wed Aug 3 00:53:10 EDT 2011

On 03/08/11 02:25, Имя отправителя писем wrote:
> Hello,
> current version of get_iplayer appears to be unable to download tv
> programmes where "Audio Described,Sign language" is the only version
> available.
> Examples of these would be PID b010n0gv, b010j544, b0108tsq.
> A fix would be appreciated before these expire in ~13 days.
I don't think it's a get_iplayer problem. The content is unavialable on
the webpage.
Where I get a message. "This content doesn't seem to be working. Try
again later"
Same for the other two PID's in your list.