Recent read failure

Carl Fletcher kernelbasher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:10:48 EDT 2011

On 01/08/11 13:07, marshall wrote:
> On 01/08/11 12:20, Carl Fletcher wrote:

>>> Seems non-hd makes no difference here. Next pvr run using flashstd1
>>> failed three downloads after 300, 97, and 89mb. None worked at all this
>>> time.

>> Darn, the audio is broken again too
>> Only affects my mplayer based players
>> VLC is fine with it

> Downloads on my home server (Arch Linux - get_iplayer2.79 - RTMPDump
> v2.3) have been failing for me, but on my Nokia N900 (RTMPDump v1.9 -
> get_iplayer2.79) I haven't seen any problems yet at all.
>
> BTW I usually only ever get the flashlow or aaclow versions. I have
> bandwith issues.
>
> Regards
> Marshall

I'm just fetching Bargain Hunt, without a hitch. Same OS, different
install. I need to go back and check on my main box that an update
hasn't messed the patch. But this current download is slow. I don't
normally download at this time of day... interesting.
The audio is jeffed in mplayer though!
So we still have issues here