new programmes notavailable

Jon Davies jon at hedgerows.org.uk
Tue Apr 26 07:04:00 EDT 2011

On 26 April 2011 11:08, Ranec <get_iplayer at cemery.org.uk> wrote:
> On 26 April 2011 09:31, Jon Davies <jon at hedgerows.org.uk> wrote:
>>> OS is windows xp
>>> get_iplayer --prefs-show  ===> 'C:\documents
>>> ........\.......\....../.get_iplayer/options'
>>> refreshfuture=1
>> nothing unusual there.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Jon
>
> I tried that & got nothing. :-(
> And I still can't see where my .swfinfo file is being saved.

I'm not sure what problem you're trying to fix.  this thread was about
how to refresh the cache when it doesn't want to refresh
automatically, the location of the .swfinfo file is irrelevant to
this.  If you have a different problem please could you start a new
thread and describe what your problem is?  Then someone can try to
help you.

But for the record the .swfinfo file is usually created by flvstreamer
or rtmpdump in your home directory, which on Windows XP is usually
C:\Documents and Settings\username, and on Vista and Win7 usually
C:\Users\username (where username is whatever your username is).

Cheers
Jon