Can watch iPLayer but not use get_iplayer?

Graham p loweshillgraham at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 05:00:04 EDT 2011

Ranec

If you using windows then you should install / copy the latest rtmpdump folder into the get_iplayer parent directory - from your message i am assuming this has been done already. Then :-

1. rename the rtmpdump-2.2.d folder to rtmpdump-old or some other name you'll remember.
2. rename the rtmpdump-2.3 folder to rtmpdump-2.2.d
3. run get_iplayer!

However, checking your downloads it alread shows RTMPDUMP-2.3 is being used.

If you have incomplete downloads, i find that deleting them and including Force recording option will download a fresh copy

Hope this helps

Graham