bit of a newbie but...

James Cook james.cook at bluewin.ch
Fri Apr 1 16:42:57 EDT 2011

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:04:32 +0100, you wrote:

>On 1 April 2011 11:10, Paul <paul.leman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> been using get_iplayer for a few weeks and just realised that the BBCs
>> change from Radio 7 to Radio 4 Extra looks like you can't use
>> get_iplayer to get this new material
>>
>> Am I right?
>
>As I understand it the channel names are hard-coded in get_iplayer, so
>an update to get_iplayer will be needed to get Radio 4 Extra from the
>iplayer site.
>
>It should be a pretty trivial patch, but I don't have access to the
>right systems here to write and test something.
>
>Jon

Try

sub channels {
    return {
        'bbc_1xtra'                        => 'BBC 1Xtra',
        'bbc_radio_one'                    => 'BBC Radio 1',
        'bbc_radio_two'                    => 'BBC Radio 2',
        'bbc_radio_three'                  => 'BBC Radio 3',
        'bbc_radio_four'                   => 'BBC Radio 4',
        'bbc_radio_four_extra'             => 'BBC Radio 4 Extra',
        'bbc_radio_five_live'              => 'BBC Radio 5 live',

JC