get_iPlayer under Windows 7

Jeremy Bartle jeremy.bartle at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 05:34:15 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have Windows 7 64.  I have successfully installed get_iPlayer, but
when I try to record a radio programme using the Web PVR, it finds the
programme and then fails with a PERL error.

I have tried setting the UAC to "Never Notify" but this does not solve
the problem.

I can successfully run get_iPlayer in the Windows XP Mode of Windows
Virtual Machine, so this problem is not urgent, but I would like to
resolve it if possible.

I am not sure what information is relevant, so please tell me what you
need to know and I will send it.

Kind regards,

Jeremy