Help requested - using get_iplayer on Mac OS X 10.6

Jeff jefro at coolcave.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 20:18:02 EDT 2010

On 21 October 2010 22:39, Ian McDonald <3falconer at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> I would be very grateful if someone who has got get_iplayer to work with OS X 10.6 could talk me through, in words of one syllable, what I need to do now.

May I suggest that you use Get iPlayer Automator which works fine on
Mac OS X 10.6? The official site is at
http://tom-tech.com/iplayer_automator/iPlayer_Automator/Get_iPlayer_Automator.html,
however the version you can download there doesn't work with HD
downloads as it hasn't been officially updated (see earlier in the
list for the issues about it if you like), but it has been
unofficially updated at its Google Code site
http://code.google.com/p/get-iplayer-automator/issues/detail?id=14#c1
where you can download a version that does.

It's very simple and straightforward to use.

Regards

Jeff Cole