HD content unavailable via rtmpdump

fs ck fsckemail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 16:27:59 EDT 2010

I noticed that flvstreamer still works fine on BBC akamai streams. It
will keep resuming every minute until it gets the programme though
because of the lack of SWFveification support.

I just added --flvstreamer=/usr/bin/flvstreamer

In my tests it seems that all flash streams from akamai are
experiencing the same problem.

Maybe someone wants to debug this with the rtmpdump team because
clearly it isn't because of type-2 issues.