HD content unavailable via rtmpdump

Magic Cheezer magic_cheezer at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 15:30:53 EDT 2010

Some new info,
I haven't been able to grab an HD iPlayer TV version in about a week.

This might be related to the following...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=620347&postcount=200

...in other words, until somebody adds "type 2" swf verification into rtmpdump, some (all?) Beeb HD content will be unavailable via this prog

(This was my experience with the iplayertokfs.fplive.net - level3? - CDN at any rate.
I don't seem to be able to access content via the cp41752.edgefcs.net servers, presumably because they're geo-ip filtering...?)