HD content still unavailable

Kris LeC jinkuv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 21:54:29 EDT 2010

> Can you post again having added "--verbose" to the command, please?

Sure, here it is: http://paste2.org/p/1071011

I think the program may have expired in HD now, so I tried (using your
technique as a guide) the latest Later Live with Jools Holland (pid
b00vtz6q), but the result is, I believe, identical:

http://paste2.org/p/1071039

>You are certainly reaching the limits of my ability to help, I'm afraid. And it does seem to be a rtmpdump problem, rather than a get_iplayer one.

Will you be able to take it from here if it is indeed an rtmpdump
issue? Thanks a lot for your assistance again!