thumbnails not auto-downloaded, no atomicparsley‏

Magic Cheezer magic_cheezer at hotmail.com
Sat May 29 10:20:47 EDT 2010

hi, just tried v2.78 since 2.76 stopped being able to handle some streams

all is very good, equal to the task
*very* minor things I noticed with the newest release/installer (Windows, get_iplayer_setup_4.0.exe)

a) atomicparsley is not included
b) I used to get automatic downloading/post-dl-tagging of thumbnails with .mp4 targets (even without any sort of command-line thumbnail params), but that doesn't seem to happen now

keep up the great work!