Web PVR problem...

zulu zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 29 09:12:46 EDT 2010

I have, more than once (!), spent some time setting up the Web PVR as I want
it, only find all my setting vanishing the next day  :-(

I keep the following text file so that I can remember how to fix the search
window:

In *Search* Exclude
_Channels_Containing:

CBeebies,CBBC,BBC Parliament,BC
Alba,Match of the Day,Match of the Day
Live,The National Lottery,Wimbledon,News
TV,Athletics Sport TV,Antiques Lifestyle &
Leisure TV,Homes Homes & Gardens,Sign
Zone,Games & Quizzes,Money Politics,

I "Apply Settings* and *Save as Default*

This seems to work ok, but this morning <again> I get the full list of 600
odd programs.
Both *Exclude Channels Containing and ditto programs Containig boxes are
blank

(Should I put the above list in  Exclude _channels or
Exclude_categories?....I am never sure which)

Where am I going wrong?

zulu

...using Windows XP