Changes for get_iplayer

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Jun 20 14:49:25 EDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-06-20 at 19:44 +0100, Jimmy Aitken wrote:

> Who would I mail these changes to to see if they could be added to the
> code that's now available for download?

Having cloned the git repository, just make your changes and test them,
then run 'git diff'. That'll give you a patch file. Read the patch file,
and make sure it's not making changes you didn't mean to.

Then mail the patch to yourself -- save it to a file from your inbox and
check that it applies cleanly with the 'patch' command. If not, your
mail program is eating it. Make sure you disable line-wrapping, etc.
Once your mail program is behaving, mail the patch to me or this list.

Thanks!

--
dwmw2