Trouble streaming BBC One?

Andy Bircumshaw andy at networkned.co.uk
Sat Jun 19 10:31:59 EDT 2010

On 19 Jun 2010, at 11:35, Richard Mace wrote:
>>> get_iplayer 80002 --stream --preset=livetv --rtmp-livetv-opts=debug --verbose
>

>> I get the exact same here, using this command.

> So, let me get this straight, you can confirm that there is a problem
> with streaming BBC One (live TV) at the moment?

I used exactly the same command as you, and was able to reproduce exactly the output you posted. As I am today.

I don't know how it's supposed to work, because I have no interest in live streaming, so I'm unable to say whether this does or does not constitute "a problem with streaming BBC One (live TV)".

I only ever download complete shows which are at least 24 hours old. EG. --pid b00nct0x. That works fine.

I am sorry you felt I was unclear.

Please learn to snip. I believe it is the list owner who indicated a preference for a bottom-posting etiquette.

aB.