Problem downloading p008fcfq Doctor Who - The Adventure Games

Andy Bircumshaw andy at networkned.co.uk
Sat Jun 19 03:12:39 EDT 2010

On 19 Jun 2010, at 08:07, Andy Bircumshaw wrote:
> On 19 Jun 2010, at 07:12, David Woodhouse wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 20:38 +0100, Bill Denton wrote:
>>> Just tried downloading "p008fcfq Doctor Who - The Adventure Games"
>>> in
>>> flashvhigh with get_iplayer v2.78 and got the following:
>>> Resuming download at: 5453.354 kB / 32.120 sec (99.8%)
>>> WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring
>>> data...
>>> WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring
>>> data...
>>> 5453.354 kB / 32.12 sec (99.8%)
>>> Download may be incomplete (downloaded about 99.80%), try resuming
>>
>> This is probably an rtmpdump problem with resume. Try moving the
>> existing file out of the way and starting the download from scratch.
>
> That doesn't make any difference. I already tried that before
> posting my confirmation. Sorry - I assumed that was obvious.
>
> It's only a 3meg - 6meg file, if you wish to try it for yourself.
>
> RTMPDump v2.2e, get_iplayer v2.78 here.

Also:

$ get_iplayer --show-prefs | grep rtmp
         flvstreamer = /usr/bin/rtmpdump
         rtmptvopts = --swfVfy http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/10player.swf?revision=15501_15796
$

I'm not sure if the "rtmptvopts" are as currently recommended, but
other downloads work fine here. Obviously, I have no idea if the OP is
using these settings.

aB.