Problem downloading p008fcfq Doctor Who - The Adventure Games

Andy Bircumshaw andy at networkned.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 23:43:57 EDT 2010

Just to confirm - I'm seeing the same thing with this programme.

On the other hand b00ss38f (BBC News, example chosen at random) is
working fine.

However it's worth noting that p008fcfq ISN'T actually an episode of
Dr Who, but (if you view it on the BBC site) just a trailer for the
free downloadable Dr Who adventure videogame. This is why the file
size is so small, and the expiration date is 2038.

aB.