SWF Verification

Arthur Dent misc.lists at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 17 08:48:38 EST 2010

Hello all,

I have been using get_iplayer very happily on my Fedora 11 system for
some time.

Yesterday I upgraded to Fedora 14 (fresh install). I reinstalled all my
favourite applications including get_iplayer. I found
get_iplayer-2.78-1.fc14.noarch in the Fusion repo and installed that.

I downloaded the latest version of flvstreamer (FLVStreamer v2.1c1).

When I run get_iplayer I get the following:

===========================8<=============================================

$ get_iplayer --get 335 --mode=flashhigh --flvstreamer="/home/mark/Installs/flvstreamer_fedora-x86-32bit_latest"
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /usr/bin/get_iplayer line 5560.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /usr/bin/get_iplayer line 5584.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /usr/bin/get_iplayer line 5585.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /usr/bin/get_iplayer line 5606.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /usr/bin/get_iplayer line 5607.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /usr/bin/get_iplayer line 5611.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /usr/bin/get_iplayer line 5612.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at /usr/bin/get_iplayer line 5613.
get_iplayer v2.78, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
335:	Horizon - Fermat's Last Theorem, BBC Two, Factual,Science & Nature,TV, default

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: flashhigh1,flashhigh2 modes will be tried for version default
INFO: Trying flashhigh1 mode to record tv: Horizon - Fermat's Last Theorem
INFO: File name prefix = Horizon_-_Fermats_Last_Theorem_b0074rxx_default
WARNING: Your version of flvstreamer/rtmpdump does not support SWF Verification
FLVStreamer v2.1c1
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Failed to open file! /Horizon_-_Fermats_Last_Theorem_b0074rxx_default.partial.mp4.flv
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Failed to stream file /Horizon_-_Fermats_Last_Theorem_b0074rxx_default.partial.mp4.flv via RTMP
INFO: skipping flashhigh1 mode
INFO: Trying flashhigh2 mode to record tv: Horizon - Fermat's Last Theorem
INFO: File name prefix = Horizon_-_Fermats_Last_Theorem_b0074rxx_default
WARNING: Your version of flvstreamer/rtmpdump does not support SWF Verification
FLVStreamer v2.1c1
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Failed to open file! /Horizon_-_Fermats_Last_Theorem_b0074rxx_default.partial.mp4.flv
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Failed to stream file /Horizon_-_Fermats_Last_Theorem_b0074rxx_default.partial.mp4.flv via RTMP
INFO: skipping flashhigh2 mode
ERROR: Failed to record 'Horizon - Fermat's Last Theorem (b0074rxx)'

Have I forgotten something during my update?

What should I do now?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions...

Mark