Latest iPlayer "upgrade" seems to check for iOS version

Peter J Ross pjr.spam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:02:24 EST 2010

On 10/12/10 21:40, fs ck wrote:

> In the mean time use flash/rtmp modes I guess. Some radio programs use
> flashaudio which is the same identical mp3 as iphone mode was.

Thanks. So far, flashaudio has worked fine, but first I had to replace
flvstreamer with rtmpdump.

If you're going to release a 2.79 (as you mentioned in another thread),
I suggest temporarily dropping the iphone mode until a fix turns up. For
one thing, a fix involving a dodgy signed certificate probably couldn't
be included in Debian.

Thanks again!

--
PJR :-)