iRecorder new version

Simon Stoakley sausageandeggs at archlinux.us
Fri Dec 3 13:40:51 EST 2010

The day was 03/12/10 17:06 when , John Rose had this to say......:
> Allows selection by channel /category. Not perfect as sometimes BBC
> don't put channel/category on information provided to get_iplayer.
>
> Ubuntu/Debian .deb, openSuse .rpm&  .gambas executable (just needing
> gambas2-runtime package to be installed first) are:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3928731/irecorder_0.0.23-1_all.deb
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3928731/irecorder-0.0.24-1suse.src.rpm
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3928731/irecorder-0.0.24-1suse.noarch.rpm
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3928731/iRecorder.gambas

Hi John,
  Thanks for this, just to let you know that this (gambas execuatable)
is working fine so far on my box (Arch Linux x86_64). Searching and
downloading perfectly. No bugs etc noticed.
If you're taking feature requests then a way to choose/change download
format would be nice!!! I'm having a little poke around my self but my
experience of Gambas is absolutely zero.

Thanks
Simon
--
  _
( ) ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail