Can't use string ("b007cf0r") as a HASH ref...

Andy Bircumshaw andy at networkned.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 16:21:14 EDT 2010

On 24 Aug 2010, at 13:01, seanh wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 10:44:50PM +0100, Graham Biswell wrote:
>> I've seen that here.
>>
>> I had a pvr file configured with a search term that was causing it to
>> search ITV as well as BBC. There was a match with a program in the
>> ITV
>> program list that caused the error. Sorry, i can't remember what it
>> was
>> that i had to remove that was causing this, it was a while ago.
>> Possibly
>> "type all".
>>

> Thanks. I tried changing all my "type all" PVRs to "type tv,radio"
> but I
> still get the same error.

The great thing about the BBC's PIDs is that they're fairly unique -
if you google them, the first hit is most always the BBC page
describing the programme. In this case we can see that "101
Dalmatians" is not available for download at present, so you can
remove it from your PVR queue.

Can I suggest that - if you're not able to quickly resolve this by
doing that - you post the output of `get_iplayer --pvr-list`? I think
it's likely that we'll find an entry beginning "ONCE_" for this show.

aB.