No recent F-15 builds

Karsten Hopp karsten at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 06:06:10 EDT 2011

Am 08.06.2011 11:20, schrieb Peter Lemenkov:
> Hello.
>
> I see that all recent builds were made for F-16 only. Is something going wrong?

No, I just decided to catch up with the 5900 packages that have already
been build in F16 on the primary archs and with only 2 builders I've
stopped doing F15 builds for a little more than a week.

Yesterday I also run koji-shadow for F-15, but it looks like all missing
F-15 packages have real build failures for different reasons.
I'd appreciate it if someone with some spare time could have a look at
those failures and file some bugzillas or or even better post some patches.

  Karsten