ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/pub/fedora.ppc/ppc - bogus rebuilds of already built packages

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Tue Jan 11 02:34:37 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:11:25PM +0300, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> I'm watching for the process of rebuilding at ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de
> very closely and I see a lot of rebuilds of packages already built
> before. Is it intentional? If not then it could indicate a potential
> slowdown of the whole rebuild process due to multiple rebuilds.

Yes it is very inefficient. But that way it is less work for me and it
just keeps running in the background.

First I concentrated to get all packages for the initial buildroot
rebuilt and now I am just rebuilding all packages without any order. I
am not really concerned if it takes two or three weeks longer I just
want to see if it works.

		Adrian