imac g5 and current fedora

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:45:14 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:36:35AM -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
>On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:26:39AM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
>> Keep in mind that ppc/ppc64 were demoted to a secondary architecture
>> starting with Fedora 13, so you don't really have an upgrade path at the
>> moment.
>
>Okay, thanks. Does secondary in this case mean "dead", or actually
>secondary?

There's a secondary buildsystem currently running.  It's trying to
keep up with the primary koji instance.  What we don't have yet is
any sort of package repository compose for consumption.

If I had to classify it's alive/dead status, I'd say it was on
life support at the moment with the possibility for good progress.

josh